- Jerome Baum releases Erlang-like threads in Common Lisp implementation.
- New Allegro CL module that provides access to Amazon Elastic Cloud (EC2) API.
- LispForum.com members tops 450.
- Light Lispful Linux — Linux live CD for people willing to try Lisp without installing anything.
- Kaz Kylheku demonstrates PKG, a Lexicons-killer read macro.
- Alexander Lehmann publishes a series of screencasts “Writing a simple raytracer in Common Lisp”.
- Jake Voytko demonstrates Evolving Genetic Algorithms in Lisp.
- Scott asks how to process a sequence.
- Chris Riesbeck asks what is the correct result of `(,@10).
- Denes Cselovs asks how to optimize interpolation.
- How to implement Clojure-style hash accessors in CL?
- Ron Garret asks how to get a list of names of slots in a class.
- Albert Krewinkel sparcs a discussion on the programming style.
- Bob Felts asks what are the best-practices for reading binary files?
- Plexippus XPath released — this is the first public release of the pure Common Lisp XPath implementation. See also the examples.
- Hunchentoot is reported to be working on ECL on Win32.
- Lexicons 2.0 (beta) released.
- cl-php version 1.2.1 released — LLGPL licensed library to simplify developing Web-applications using Common Lisp.